Come visit us at the bakery or at the market.
Our bread is available for sale at our retail location on Stone Way Ave N. At the bakery, you can see our full selection of breads and a variety of seasonal pastries. We also offer simple brewed coffee sourced from a few of our favorite regional roasters. Sundry goods, from honey-sweetened jam to imported extra virgin olive oil, are available for sale as well as a modest array of beers and wines for afternoon quaffing.
Our bread is also available for purchase at two grocers in Seattle: the Sand Point Metropolitan Market and Little Lago Italian Grocer in Portage Bay.
To assure that you receive the bread and pastry you want, please place an order ahead of time ($10 minimum). Bread orders must be made by 12:00 pm two days in advance of pick up. Pastry orders must be placed by 12:00 pm one day before pick up. To place an order, call (206) 457-4181.
Seven days a week, you can come to Sea Wolf to see where the magic happens. Or, catch up with us at your local farmers market instead!
We operate in three year-round farmers markets in Seattle:
- Ballard Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Capitol Hill Sunday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- University District Saturday from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
You can also find Sea Wolf at these seasonal farmers markets in Seattle:
- Madrona Friday from 3:00 to 7:00 pm
- Phinney Ridge Friday from 3:30 to 7:30 pm
- Magnolia Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Queen Anne Thursday from 3:00 to 7:30 pm
- Columbia City Wednesday from 3:00 to 7:00 pm